I'm having a hard time believing Ari is 6 years old now! He had a great day at school including a special visit for lunch from yours truly and his sister and brother. We got his homework out of the way as soon as possible and once Daddy was home from work it was present time! Tomorrow will be our annual Olive Garden celebratory dinner.
I don't know if it's the age or the fact that he's in Kindergarten or both, but he seems so grown up suddenly! The best part is his big, tender heart continues to grow with him and shows itself more often now. I am so blessed to call Ari my son!
Happy Birthday sweet boy! I love you!
4 comments:
He seems so grown up to me too, on his summer visit here and talking to him yesterday on skype. I love that boy so much!
Ari does have a big heart. What a sweetie pie he is. Can't wait to give him a big birthday hug.
Happy Birthday, Ari!!
He looks so much like Dad! I miss my sweet Ari. I can't wait to have him cuddle me.
Post a Comment