Aside from the physical stuff, Asher is a typical little toddler. He still eats fairly well and talks up a storm. According to my speech therapist sister, he's advanced in the talking department. He continues to have a happy and laid-back demeanor which makes our busy life not completely crazy. He knows how to make us all laugh and can be quite the goofball at times. Asher is also learning to say "mine" when he wants a toy and his tantrums are on the rise. Terrible two's here we come!
The weekend before school started I was giving the kids haircuts and decided it was time for Asher to have a trim. I'm pretty sure I started cutting Keira's hair around this age. It helped to start her young with just a trim so she could learn how to sit still and cooperate. Asher did really well after watching Ari and Keira and I did my best to keep it quick. I also wasn't ready to cut off those sweet curls just yet! (Please excuse my lack-of-sleep, no make-up, weekend look.)
"I promise not to hurt you!"
What a big boy he's getting to be!
2 comments:
I don't blame you for not wanting to cut off those curls! =) What a cutie Asher is!!
He's like a real life doll toddler!! So cute.
Post a Comment