Food is definitely a big part of my day. It's in my blood. At every breakfast with my grandma (and now with my mom) we would be asked "What should we have for dinner?" It's a joke between my sister and me, but now as I manage my own house I can't help thinking "What's for dinner?" as I eat my waffle and drink my coffee. I set out to use this blog to give our family and friends a frequent glimpse into our lives. While menu planning is definitely a part of that it just seems, well, boring!
So it is with great pleasure I launch my Menu Mommy blog soley dedicated to weekly menus. I'm also hoping (big emphasis on hoping) to post more recipes for those without links. Please be sure to add this blog to your following list and keep the comments coming with your own menus and recipes! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment