Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Playing Catch Up

I am so behind on everything right now! Without going into detail, we've spent the past month helping support some friends through a really tough time. I'm definitely not complaining, but we've spent much of our "free time" (bed/nap times, weekends, etc.) with or for them and therefore my to-do list has been neglected. I was hoping to get caught up this week, but I forgot that it is spring break (i.e. Ari is not in school) and I need to get the house ready for my parents and sister to visit tomorrow. Who knew cleaning with two little ones would be about impossible!

So basically I'm trying to say, we're still here, still alive and well, just behind. Hopefully I'll get some new and exciting posts up soon. I did manage to get some pictures taken in the past month - just not uploaded.

Stay tuned! :)

No comments: