Thursday, October 23, 2008

I Tagged

I am- a mommy of two little ones
I want- a good night's sleep
I have- a beautiful and loving family (including extended members)
I wish- we didn't have to work anymore
I hate- doing the dishes
I fear- the unknown
I hear- the hum of the computer
I search- for new quick, but yummy recipes
I wonder- what Ari and Keira will be like when they're older
I always- drink coffee in the morning
I usually- go to bed around 10
I am not- doing what I planned to do tonight
I dance- with Ari
I sing- my babies to sleep
I never- skip dessert
I rarely- sneeze only once
I cry- when I'm really stressed out
I am not always- patient with my children
I lose- my thoughts these days
I’m confused- about the local propositions. Are they trying to trick me into voting for something I shouldn't?
I need- a maid
I should- wrap this up and go to bed
I dream- crazy dreams lately
I TAG- Sally, Kelsey, Darci

1 comment:

Yia Yia said...

I am guessing I am supposed to write my own list of I's. That's what I did anyway. Interesting exercise! I don't know that many people who blog so could only tag my brothers. It will be intereting to see if they do this.