Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween!

It's been Halloween-palooza for us this week. Ari had his "Fall Party" (a.k.a. Halloween Party) at school Monday. He didn't want to put his full costume on, but I think only half the kids in his class dressed up anyway. Wednesday night we had a little party during home group. Ari was the only one not dressed up - he was saying "no" to everything and I didn't have the energy to wrangle him into his costume and fight him on it. I put Keira in a little pumpkin outfit we're borrowing from the Grays, but of course I forgot to take a pic :( Tomorrow night we're going to trick-or-treat just a few neighbors then head to a carnival with some friends. Ari will be in his costume for that! Saturday night we're hosting our annual party then Halloween will officially be over for us.

Here are a couple of pic's to get you by for now. I'll post some from the weekend on Monday (hopefully). Enjoy :)



6 comments:

betsyann said...

Hey! That's a good lookin' blanket under that sweet baby. :)

Thanks.

Yia Yia said...

Cute! Ari looks so grown up and big. I agree, there is no point in trying to force a costume on him. Hopefully you didn't go through too much trouble to make it. He will get into when he sees his friends dressing up and he "gets it".

Roach Momma said...

Thanks, Betsy. I thought you might like it ;)

I think Ari looks more grown up since he had a haircut the other day. The last one I gave him just wasn't good. I think he'll get excited about dressing up if he sees Mommy and Daddy in costume. Or I hope so anyway.... :) I spent the most time on his, but it still wasn't that much work.

Unknown said...

Betsy, did you hand craft that start blanket? Very nice! I'm just learning to crochet. Or maybe you knittet it. I'm not advanced enough to look at the pic and tell. :)
Can't wait to see pics of Ari in this mystery costume!!!

betsyann said...

I crocheted it, it's a pretty simple pattern, I could find it if you'd like.

Unknown said...

YES Please! That is such a cute pattern. And I've found crocheting a very relaxing hobby.