Things have been busy around the Roach house since my last post. I honestly can't remember what we've been doing, but I know it's been keeping me from posting! Here are a few things I've been meaning to update on for a while now:
* I officially resigned from being a structural engineer for now.
* My blood pressure has been running high (borderline, but high). I've been monitoring it at home and my readings have been normal. I have a check-up next Wednesday.
* Keira is now 3 months old and is as cute as ever. She loves to smile and coo, but definitely lets us know when she's not happy.
* Ari continues to get smarter and cuter everyday and we're all feeling our way through the "terrible twos"
* Thursday we hit the road for our first trip of the year to Wichita. The car ride there and back was a little rough with Keira and Ari had trouble sleeping at a new place, but overall we had a great time. You can read and see more about it at Yia Yia's House and The Gray Area.
I need to get myself to bed while I can so I'll leave you with some pictures from our weekend travels and hope that my next post won't be so far away! :)
I almost forgot one other update...after a 1/2 day of "bottle boot camp" Keira now takes a bottle once a day without complaint! Yeah :)
No comments:
Post a Comment