Monday, May 14, 2007

New Pic's and a Flick!





Well it's taken me a while, but I'm finally adding some new pictures and a video here! Ari's really taken off developmentally in the last couple of weeks. He says "da da" now - well more like "da da da da...." - and I think he's actually connecting the "word" with both of us. He's also grabbing his feet and sticking them in his mouth (like everything else he gets his hands on!). If we put him in a sitting position he'll stay there for 10 minutes or so and can even right himself if he starts falling to one side or the other. He really likes to play this way and loves to "pet" the cat when he walks by :) Let's see...what else? He's making strides towards crawling - pushing up tall on his arms, kicking with his legs - and he's doing pretty good in the eating department as well. He loves his fruits and is learning to like veggies now.

Anyway...here's the video. It's not terribly exciting, but I know I like to watch it. It highlights some of his new skills and his tooth! :)



Oh...in case you were wondering...we did go to the grand opening of Arlington Highlands. Unfortunately, it was raining so we didn't stay long and therefore didn't take pictures. We may go back in a couple of weeks so I'll post pictures if we take some then.

I have another video showing Ari's sitting skills that I hope to post this week. Until then... :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, so cute! Ari can do the happy baby yoga pose now. And he can play with Posse. That was so cool. Great video!

Unknown said...

He's too cool. We love his smile. And of course playing with Posse shows his interest in the world outside. Cogratulations on your 900,000 SqFt project. Build it, they will come.
Love Dad and Mom

Roach Momma said...

Yes - he's quite the happy baby when he's holding his feet :) Of course, he's happy most of the time so it's no surprise.

He's really enjoying Posse and likes to pull out clumps of fur for him. Posse's still not too sure about Ari. He likes the attention, but only to a point.

Baker4Boys said...

Too cute! You can tell that he's watchin' his momma in when he looks at the camera dead on in the video. =) What a doll! ...How fun for Ari and Posse to play together too! =) I can't wait until we can see him in person again!

The Monkey behind the Mess said...

He looks like his mommy. Weird.