Saturday, May 19, 2007

Another Video!

For some reason Google took a long time to approve this video so it's getting posted later than I'd planed. Oh well. This one highlights Ari's sitting skills along with more rolling and "da da" talk. I forgot to mention that he's started mimicing us when we shake our heads "no" or "yes". You'll see him start to do it in the video. In the last couple of days he's taken to shaking his head "no" whenever he wants to - not just copying us. We have some fun games with it - "Ari, are you a silly boy?" ~Big grin and a vigorous shake "no"~ "Ari, do you want some more apples?" ~Big grin and shaking "no" then "yes" then "no" then in a circle. We'll try to capture it on video soon.



In other Ari news, all 4 of his top front teeth are coming in! He's had a bit of a rough week with it. I think at least 2 have broken through, but he doesn't like me checking.

Tongiht we're going to Ari's daycare's 3rd anniversary party. I have no idea what to expect, but I hope it's fun. Other than that, just another quiet weekend at home enjoying the mild weather and no rain!

I just realized Ari will be 8 months old tomorrow! Oh my goodness! I guess that means I'll be emailing and posting pictures on Monday!

Until next time... :)

1 comment:

Baker4Boys said...

Wow! He's so good at sitting up on his own! What a cutie! =) (I still don't have speakers, so I can't hear him, but one of these days I will.) Thanks for sharing!