Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Bathroom Update

It's been a while since I've posted anything on house projects.  I realize now I haven't taken pictures of the kids' bedrooms now that they're complete.  Maybe once school's back in session and I can keep them picked up for longer than two seconds!  Just last month we put the finishing touches on the kids' bathroom.

Here are the before pic's:





Even though it took a while to get to this point, I am so happy with the results!  I'm so glad I waited for just the right pieces instead of rushing into decorations I may not have liked as much.  Keenan was a trooper adding the paneling effect and building the rope shelves for me.  I love it all!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks so lovely, like the rest of you house!

Yia Yia said...

I really like this bathroom! Great job!