First up, my third ever quilt made for my newest niece. I raided my stash for this one, but still had to get batting and the polka dot fabric for the back. I completely made this one up and free-handed the quilting. I think it's one of my favorites.
Next up, a zebra hat for a friend's one year old. This is probably my 3rd or 4th pattern used from the site Repeat Crafter Me. I love her patterns! I whipped this one out in 2-3 days after coming to the realization that this little girl's birthday party was the same day as Keira's! I always seem to come down to the wire on my homemade gifts!
And last, but certainly not least, my favorite crochet project to date. I made this tunic for my Bible study teacher after being in her class for a year. I should have put a plain white tank under for the picture, but again, I finished this the night before our last class and I think it was almost midnight. When will I learn?!? I had to modify the pattern a bit when my rectangles came out too narrow, but I like the change. I saw my teacher just the other day and she was wearing the tunic! It looked great on her! Now to make one for myself!
1 comment:
Nice projects! The hat is really cute. And Gwen loves her quilt. Well, she will. ;)
Post a Comment