Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I am Root-lash!

For a short month we managed to fill it with sickness. Ugh. Asher's fever I mentioned in my last post turned out to be hand-foot-and-mouth disease. Double ugh. Ari & I also caught it. Triple ugh. It is the worst virus ever. If you hear of someone with it, steer clear!!! Supposedly it's rare for adults to get it & when they do, it's mild. I guess having Asher glued to me for 3 days straight left me more vulnerable and I would hardly deem it "mild." Asher was well for all of 2 days when he came down with a cold & double ear infection. All is well now - just in time for his first birthday!

I had planned to post more this month, but it just didn't happen. For now I'll leave you with an Ari quote and picture.

"Daddy can fix this when he gets home because he's an engineer. And I don't mean the kind that drives trains. I mean the kind that fixes stuff."

The picture is from today & he told me "I am Root-lash!"

6 comments:

betsyann said...

Did you tell him you were an engineer too? :)

Roach Momma said...

I did. I think I may edit this post with the rest of the conversation. :)

In the Mix said...

Ugh! Rough February. So glad you guys are on the mend. Praying the demon germs are exorcised from your dwelling for the season. :)

Auntie B said...

Mason had the dreaded hand-foot- mouth disease when he was abt a year. Not long after he contracted Rotavirus, another dreaded Ick/Ug. Glad T-Roaches are on the mend!! Wow Ari - so cute! HB Asher--NUMERO UNO! Hi Kiera!

Unknown said...

Keenan is the kind that can fix anything. :)

Yia Yia said...

Root-lash!! LOL!! So glad you are all well again. Stay that way! :)