I know my posts have been a little Keira-heavy lately. She is on a roll these days (and doesn't even know it)! I'll get an Ari post up here soon. He is becoming quite the little boy these days!
A few minutes into dinner tonight Keira informed me she'd like to pray again. I said ok and folded my hands to join her. She insisted I keep eating and that she'd pray alone. Here's what she said:
K: Dear Jesus, tank ou for dis ummy food and, and...(she pauses and turns to me) Mommy? Are we going to tean [clean] today?
Me: No, sweetie. We'll clean tomorrow.
K: Oh, otay. And tank ou we not tean tonight. Amen.
So glad she let me continue eating - I nearly choked after that!
5 comments:
I'm thankful for those days too! Love these, keep 'em coming!
Aw! I've said it a thousand times, 2 years old is the BEST age.
Too cute! Love it!!
That's a good prayer! I'm thankful for those days, too!
You will really be thankful that you recorded these observations. So precious!
Post a Comment