On the last night of Keenan’s business trip I decided to distract/occupy the kids with a movie night – in a fort!
All set up with Ari’s current fav, Peter Pan, queued up.
“Quit taking pictures, Mom. We’re trying to watch the movie!”
Mmmm….popcorn (sprinkled with a little cinnamon and sugar thereby combining snacks and dessert)!
They just about watched the whole movie and really loved playing in the fort. We may have to turn this into a new family tradition :)
5 comments:
Looks like fun! ...and I'm going to have to try sprinkling some cinnamon-sugar on popcorn! Sounds yummy! =)
Thanks!
I owe it in part to Baker's Acres email. Your ideas sparked this one!
Just an FYI - I used Pop Secret Homestyle Microwave Popcorn (my favorite!), dumped it in a bowl and sprinkled a little less than a tablespoon of sugar and about 1/4-1/2 tsp cinnamon. Tastes like cinnamon kettle corn! :)
What fun! You are a fun Momma. I remember making forts as a kid, so great.
Doug and I used to spend hours building and playing in blanket forts. We made a huge mess but I guess Mom didn't complain because for those moments we were at each other's throats.
I'm going to try that popcorn recipe too!
Oops! I meant to say, we were not at each other's throats. Momma was not happy when we were fighting, which was a lot.
Post a Comment