Friday, February 26, 2010

Day at the Museum

Yia Yia and Papa came for a visit over Valentine’s/President’s Day weekend.  The Ft. Worth Science and History Museum recently moved into a new building and completely revamped their exhibits so we decided to check it out.  This museum is really geared towards kids and ours just loved it (I’m planning on getting us a membership and making visits this summer).  In fact, we all loved it!

“Tinkering” and “Dino-Labs” Exhibits

2010 Feb

The Children’s Museum Exhibit (for ages 8 and under)

2010 Feb1

More Children’s Museum – the Health Section.  The giraffe tells you how tall you are :)

2010 Feb2

Ari really enjoyed having extra attention from Yia Yia and Papa.  He invented a game with Yia Yia called “Racquet” involving a tennis racquet and a punching balloon.  I think they played it a couple of hours each day of their visit.  He also learned the word ricochet. :)

2010 Feb3

We all had a great visit and Keenan and I even got out for a sushi Valentine’s dinner.  Thanks for a great weekend! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How FUN! I want to go there with Charis next time we are in town.

Baker's Acres said...

All of this looks like fun too! Including the "racquet" game. =)