Last weekend we went to our first pumpkin farm. It was a wonderful place – it didn’t cost to get in, there was plenty to see and do and the kids just loved it. We got there after dinner and unfortunately the hayrides were booked for the rest of the night. So instead we looked at pumpkins, played in the little kids hay maze, posed for pictures, rode toy tractors, looked at farm animals and ate some fresh kettle corn. We’ll definitely be going back next year and will time it better to catch a hayride.
The kids have also been having a lot of practice wearing their costumes. I saw this idea last year on Martha Stewart to turn hoodie jackets into the costumes with very minimal sewing. I had planned to do it myself until I decided to take that test. So my sweet mother-in-law graciously accepted my request for help. They turned out fabulous and the kids love them! Can you guess who they are?
Today was Ari’s “Fall Party” (aka Halloween Party) at school. We all wore Halloween shirts and the kids wore their jackets as we went to and fro today.
Happy Halloween! :)
5 comments:
oh they are toooo cute! great idea!
hope your test was not too hard. proud of you an dhope to see you thursday
Awww! They look so cute.
Great pics!! Keira is getting so big! I love the halloween jackets/costumes! Really cute! =)
Adorable!
Really great pictures!! Love them!
Post a Comment