Saturday, October 17, 2009

Less Than One Week!



The count-down is on! My test is this Friday, October 23rd. The test itself is 8 hours long, but I'll probably be there 10 - 12 hours with all the protocol rig-a-ma-roll they make you go through. So, if you think of it, say a little prayer for me that day.

I'm so ready for this to be over. All the holiday items out in the stores are making me want to get back into crafs, baking and general holiday prep. Almost there!

Thanks again for all the support and prayers. It really means a lot :)

5 comments:

In the Mix said...

Good luck! I'll be thinking about you on Friday. You're going to do great!

betsyann said...

2-4-6-8! You're gonna do great!

:)

da momma said...

PROUD OF YOU, PRAYING FOR YOU TOO

Unknown said...

We know you'll ace it this time since you know what to expect.

Baker's Acres said...

Good luck!! We'll be thinking of you on Friday!