It's been a while since I've posted and I have so many pictures and videos I want to get up here but I just haven't had the time or energy. Our vacation really took it out of me and it took almost 2 weeks for Keira to get back on track with her sleeping habits. After all that, I spent the last week potty training Ari. Hence this post.
I know there are bound to be more ups and downs, but I feel it's safe to say that Ari's now potty trained! It went better than I could have imagined and it only took some minor prodding to get over some hurdles. It's been so nice to only change one baby's diapers for a week now! He looks like such a big boy running around in his Thomas undies!
In other big kid news, Keira has taken to feeding herself with a fork or spoon. I have to fill the utensil for her, but after that, she does the rest. Last night that was the only way I could get her to eat dinner. I know Ari mastered utensils pretty early, but I don't recall it being this soon. What a smart little girl!
Ari will be back in pre-school in the coming weeks so hopefully I can find some time to catch up on posts once again. I'm actually ready for summer to be over!
1 comment:
Yay Ari!! (and his mommy!) That is wonderful! Rob is anxious to get Jack potty trained, but I've been putting it off... That is wonderful for your whole family! Yay for Keira too! I can just picture her using her fork and spoon. =)
Post a Comment