We had a very nice visit with Papa and Yia Yia (Keenan's parents) this weekend! Ari and Keira had so much fun with them and they helped us get our fence up for our new courtyard in front of the house. I'll get up some pictures and more details later this week.
I cooked up a pot of beans and a double-batch of creamy tomato sauce while they were here so we'll be enjoying leftovers this week (I'll be enjoying not cooking as much and we'll all enjoy eating them again!).
Monday - Simple Salmon Supper (salmon is finally on sale again!)
Tuesday - Jambalaya
Wednesday - Fettucine with Creamy Tomato Sauce and Italian Sausage
Thursday - Beans and Cornbread
Friday - Oriental Chicken Wraps
Saturday - Meatballs (from the freezer) with either sweet and sour sauce or BBQ sauce, rice and veggies
Sunday - Hamburger Helper and veggies
3 comments:
We loved the French Dip Paninis. It was a hit with all the picky eaters around here! Thanks again.
I love cooking with the frozen meatballs. They are just so convenient and good in so many different ways!
I'm excited because I had some extra turkey meatballs from the Ravioli Soup recipe (see Jan 11 post) that I froze. We'll be having a combo of those and store-bought beef meatballs. I need to just have a meatball cooking day and stock up my freezer!
Post a Comment