Sunday, February 1, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

I didn't plan on my menu's having themes, but it seems I have done so since starting this weekly post (I recall one week coming primarily from my Real Simple magazine). This week I have 3 meals courtesy of In the Mix and 3 from Everyday Food. Enjoy :)

Monday - Grilled Turkey and Cheese on Sourdough with avocado

Tuesday - Spice Rubbed Turkey Breast with Sweet Potatoes

Wednesday - Mexican Lasagna (this is a vegetarian dish, but Keenan requested I add meat to it this week to make it more filling. I plan to cook up some ground beef taco style.)

Thursday - Swedish Meatballs with Sauted Brussel Sprouts

Friday - Fettucine with Italian Sausage and creamy tomato sauce (see comments from last week's menu for recipe from In the Mix)

Saturday - Brown Garlic Stir Fry with Beef and Tofu

Sunday - Indian Chicken Curry

2 comments:

dbilberry said...

You must really like to cook. I would post my weekly menus, but I'm afraid they may disappoint. We have things like.....hamburger helper:) All sounds yummy Sarah! Wish we lived closer. We'd come eat at your house anyday.

Roach Momma said...

I do enjoy cooking, but mainly I enjoy eating yummy food. Since Keenan is Mr. Thrifty around here it makes us both happy. The longer I've been at this the more I realize I enjoy my home-cooking more than eating out sometimes, though. Except for sushi...I won't brave that one at home. :)
Oh and don't be ashamed to post your menu. I love being able to get new ideas for dinner and even HH will spark my memory for a dish we haven't had in a while ;)