In addition to walking, Ari's become quite competent at using a fork and spoon. He mastered the fork first, but is catching on quickly to the spoon. Here's proof:
I love the way he says "dada" in this video - it reminds me of the aliens in Mars Attacks (a great comedy if you haven't seen it)! :)
I also think we're getting close to the "18 month word explosion" as he's been picking up new words left and right. My new favorite is "my-main" translated means airplane. It's too cute!
3 comments:
That's funny! Kadyn's version of airplane sounds like, "arbon." She also loves to say dada over and over again. I love the way he said yogurt. Cute.
Yea...it usually comes out "gogurt", but I think he had some in his mouth...
It took a few times before we figured out that he was saying airplane. It sounded a lot like "mommy" or really "mommay." We went to a burger placed decked out in airplanes and made the connection :)
HA! Well, eating with utensils has not made things less messy! Looks like he is really having fun though. I am so excited to hear all of Ari's new words.
Yia Yia
Post a Comment