Friday, February 29, 2008

It's a...

...surprise! Yes, I'm evil, I know. We had a great doctor's appointment and sonogram this morning. The baby is growing right on track and everything looks healthy. As of today, the baby is approximately 7.5 inches long and 10 oz! I need to compare what Ari was at this stage, but I think this one may be a bit bigger. As for me, normal blood pressure and no signs of pre-eclampsia thus far! I've been monitoring my b/p at home, but it was nice to have the reassurance from the doctor. I don't have to go back for 4 weeks which is nice. I think after that I'll be on the every other week track for a while.

Otherwise, we're all doing well - healthy and happy. Ari's bump was gone the next day and the bruise has turned a lovely shade of yellow.

Until next time... :)



1 comment:

In the Mix said...

Glad everything looks good. Are you sure you don't want to share the gender?