I know I promised floor pictures in my last post, but I forgot we were about to leave on our first summer vacation! We're now on a rotation where we head to Branson every 2 years to stay with our dear friends the Bilberries. We schedule this trip to coincide with two families from Texas who have done this for the past 6 years. The drive went well and the kids all got along great for the 3 days we were there. The weather, or should I say the weather forecasters, made things a little tricky in finalizing plans when we got there. We still got in plenty of activities and hang-out time and had loads of fun!
Our kiddos loved playing with Daisy the rat and Harry the cat (not pictured) during our stay.
Tee time! A little Father's Day mini-golf session. We ended up keeping track of hole in ones and made it a Roach vs. Bilberry competition. Bilberries won this time. That Kadyn has some skills!
We ended up visiting Silver Dollar City in 2 rounds thanks to the rain. The first day we got in about 3 or 4 rides before we got poured on. It really didn't matter for Keenan, Ari and Keira after they did the log ride.
After getting rained out at SDC, we went to the Landing to feed the ducks and watch their fire and water show.
Back to SDC. Keenan and I were able to ride our fair share of roller coasters thanks to having our friends around to help with the kids. We even got to try the newest ride, Outlaw Run, which is a wooden coaster that goes upside-down and corkscrews. It's a wild ride! Ari rode his first coaster, Thunderation, and absolutely loved it! The two "big" rides Keira tried she did not like at all. The kiddie area was more her speed. Asher even rode 2 rides this time around. He wasn't too sure at first, but really liked it once they got going.
Thanks again Bilberries for another wonderful visit!
4 comments:
Why, your welcome. We love having you! Glad you enjoyed your time. Glad you got pics. I only got two! When its not your own vacation I guess you forget to snap photos;)
Looks like fun! Glad you had a good visit-and you'll have to work on your mini golf skills for next time. ;)
That looks like so much fun! We did some mini golf with Brent for Father's day too, but I'm way behind on posts!
The mini golf looks like fun. I've been wanting to do that for several summers, but never seem to get around to do it. Maybe this year! Glad you all had such a good time. It's been mucho years since Chuck and I were in Silver Dollar City. In fact, I think it was a brand new dollar when we first visited.
Post a Comment