Sunday, August 12, 2012

Fun With Friends - Part 1

(Note:  Pictures of the new house are coming soon!  Just a couple more pieces of furniture to put together then a few more boxes before I'll deem it "picture worthy.")

We've been so lucky this summer to have not one, but two out-of -town family friends pay us a visit!  First up were the Bilberries who came in late July (their post is here).  Since summer was in full swing, we took advantage of some indoor attractions nearby.

We went to the new Sea Life Aquarium in Grapevine.  The aquarium itself was great, but it was super crowded in parts making us feel like sardines (ha!).

 
 
 
 


The next day the dads took the big kids for a tour of the new Cowboy's Stadium while the moms and Asher enjoyed chatting at Starbucks and back at the house for Asher's nap.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The only activity I didn't get pictures of was going to our local water park.  I also didn't seem to get any pictures of the grown-ups.  Hmmm...  Despite that, it was a wonderful visit and the kids got along so well.  Mainly they just played and played and we all enjoyed each other's company.  


1 comment:

dbilberry said...

Thanks for having us. We had fun! Pictures are great! Although, I've got to quit slouching. Makes me looks 6 months pregnant according to that picture. Geese!