Sunday, December 4, 2011

9 Months Old!

Look who's 9 months old today!


In just one short month he's gained two teeth and is ever so close to crawling.  He can scoot around on his bottom or tummy by pushing with his arms, but I don't think he quite understands that he's making himself move.  I know it won't be long, though!

Asher's been saying "dada" for a few months, but now he seems to say it with purpose.  He says "mama" here and there and just yesterday I'm sure he said "buba" while looking at Ari.  He just adores his big brother.

Food-wise he's still doing well.  We're slowly learning what he can and can't eat with his dairy allergy.  I'd love to expand his diet beyond meat, fruits and veggies, but those seem to be the safest/easiest for the time being.  A friend recommended some dairy-free waffles that he enjoys for breakfast.

He continues to be happy, sweet and snuggly and has luckily missed the illnesses that have been going around our house the past few weeks.  I can't believe he's closing in on the one year mark!

(Fun note:  The sweater Asher is sporting in this photo was knitted for Keenan by his grandmother when he was a baby.  There is a matching hat and mittens, but Asher was done taking pictures when we tried those on.  The timing with Ari's size and seasons didn't work out for him to wear this keepsake.)


3 comments:

Baker's Acres said...

Asher is adorable!! =) And the sweater - very cool!

In the Mix said...

That little guy is too sweet!

dbilberry said...

Sooooo cute! Love the chair...and the baby in it too ;)