My parents and sister came for a visit over this long holiday weekend. They brought some silly glasses for Ari and Keira.
We also celebrated Keira’s upcoming birthday by going out to dinner, watching Cars 2 and, of course, cupcakes and presents!
Grandpa and Keira played back in her room a lot.
And Ari wished Asher a happy 4-month birthday this morning! (Stats to come in a couple weeks when I take both Keira and Asher for their well-checks).
It was a great visit aside from the fact that Ari was getting over a virus and Keira and Asher came down with it during the weekend. We hope we didn’t send everyone home sick!
4 comments:
Sounds and looks like fun! I can hardly believe Keira will be 3 yrs. old in about 1 week! (p.s. I love your cupcake stand!)
She looks like a happy birthday girl!
We are looking forward to round two of #3 birthday for Keira! Love the picture of Ari holding his little brother.
Thanks all! :)
BA - I got the stand for her birthday last year. Pretty sure it's from WalMart :)
Post a Comment