Thursday, July 14, 2011

All American Kids

Two out of the three kids were sick and all three were incredibly grouchy on the 4th of July this year.  I had bought them coordinating/matching shirts and really wanted to do a little photo shoot to mark the occasion.  Today we finally had some free time and a moment when all three were happy and cooperative.  Only 10 days late!

IMG_7582

IMG_7584

IMG_7583

IMG_7585

IMG_7593

IMG_7595

IMG_7597

IMG_7601

IMG_7587

IMG_7589

IMG_7590

IMG_7591

4 comments:

Auntie B said...

Cutest little firecrackers I have ever seen. So patriotic!

betsyann said...

CUTE! Late, shmate. In 5 years who'll remember?

In the Mix said...

Adorable!

Baker's Acres said...

Cute, cute, cute!
I can't believe how big Asher has gotten! It looks like he's sitting up so well in those last few pics.
Ari is looking so grown up - like a "school kid"!
Keira is absolutely adorable - I just Love her curly hair! =)