Papa and Yia Yia (Keenan’s parents) came down for a visit this weekend to meet Asher.
Friday night we headed out to Central Market for dinner. It was a warm Texas spring evening just perfect for sitting on the patio, eating gourmet burgers, sampling beer, letting the kids run around the playground, listening to live music and enjoying gelato!
Saturday was filled with t-ball. In the morning there was a parade and other activities to officially kick-off the season.
In the afternoon, it was game time.
What better way to finish off a fun weekend than in a tub of goo?
Yia Yia bought the kids some H2Goo – a special powder that turns water into jelly (with another powder to turn it back to water. The jelly acts as soap, too). They both were very excited about it before getting in, but Keira wasn’t so sure once it touched her skin. Ari couldn’t get enough!
Thanks for a great weekend!
6 comments:
It looks and sounds like the Roach's know how to have a great time. Keira with gelato on her face is so cute. Mr T-ball is really getting the hang of the game. Has Asher signed a letter of intent with KSU. Our best to the Texas and Kansas Roach's.
Grandpa and BoBo
That goo is crazy!
Wow that goo stuff sounds so cool. Do you know where she got it?
I think she said she got it at Exploration Place (the science museum in Wichita). I found it on amazon when I googled it - just follow the link :)
Charis and Blaise would enjoy the goo, might have to get some! Fun weekend!
Yes, I got the goo at Exploration Place, but maybe you can find it someplace online for less money. It's kind of pricey for just one bath. But, I had to have it and it was worth it!
Post a Comment