Friday, March 18, 2011

One Fortnight

I had all intentions of posting a time or two before today, but the time just slipped away from me.  Here are some highlights from the past two weeks of our new life with Asher.

Ready for the bracket announcements

IMG_7015

Plenty of sister love

IMG_7017IMG_7020

And brother love too

IMG_7026IMG_7030

First sponge bath at home

IMG_7038

IMG_7042IMG_7043

Swinging fun

PICT0116PICT0119

Superhero fun

PICT0143PICT0149

First real bath

IMG_7126IMG_7134

and lots of sleeping

IMG_7120

DSC00412

So far Asher has been a dream baby.  Since our first night home he has at least one 5 or 6 hour stretch at night and eats every 3 to 4 hours otherwise.  He only cries when he’s hungry or has an upset tummy (short-lived compared to his sister).  When he’s awake, he’s very alert and just looks around quietly (very reminiscent of his big brother).  I really hope he’s not just teasing me! 

I’ve also had family in town for most of the two weeks as well as Keenan taking off from work since Asher’s birth.  I have a feeling Monday is going to be a little rough with the older two, but luckily more family is set to come later in the week and lots of sweet friends have offered up meals to help out.  Next week we’ll be back in the swing of things with spring break from pre-school over and Ari’s first t-ball game Monday night!

4 comments:

da momma said...

love the sibling pics!!

In the Mix said...

Yay for pictures and sleep!

Unknown said...

Great pictures!

Baker's Acres said...

I agree - great pictures and yay for sleep! =) Glad to hear that Asher, and the whole family, is doing well!!