Friday, February 25, 2011

T-Baller

Ari had his first t-ball practice last night.  His games won’t start for a few more weeks, but somehow I don’t think he minds.  He was grinning from ear-to-ear for the whole practice and just lights up anytime anyone asks him about it.  I hope he’s just as excited at the end of the season as he is now!

Ready to go!

IMG_6954

He carried his bat bag all the way in and all the way out and wore his cleats and baseball pants the rest of the evening.  (He also ate a huge dinner and slept great last night!)

IMG_6956

First team huddle (minus a couple of players).

IMG_6957

Talking with his teammate.

IMG_6958

Daddy was recruited as a helper and worked with Ari at the batting station.  (The throwing/catching and base-running stations were too far for me to get good pictures.)

IMG_6959

IMG_6961

Good hit!  Go Ari!

IMG_6960

IMG_6962

Still smiling at the end of practice.  That’s my t-ball boy!

1 comment:

Baker's Acres said...

Looks like fun! ...I must say that I'm quite envious - short sleeve shirts!?! -We still need winter coats (not even just jackets - full-fledged coats!).