Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Cuteness

Ari's preschool had their annual Christmas program this morning. All the kids in the school except the 2 year-olds (i.e. Keira's age group) participated and it was too cute. The kindergarteners performed the more play-like parts, the 4 year-olds were in the "choir" for the entire program and the 3 year-old classes (Ari's group) came on to the stage for 4 songs. Ari surprised me by singing all his songs with enthusiasm (at his previous school, he would hardly join in during their music programs) in such a large venue full of parents! Ari found me within a few minutes and waved and smiled to me every chance he got. So sweet. It was so uplifting so hear those voices and see those little faces giving it all they had. It was also cute when one little girl lifted the top layer of her dress over her head. Ah, preschoolers.

The pictures and video aren't the greatest, but I'm posting them anyway :)





4 comments:

Baker's Acres said...

Too cute! =) Thanks for sharing!

In the Mix said...

Love it. It is so much fun to watch the change in kids through the years of preschool. I know Phinn seems like such a big kid when I see him in his school setting. Ari is looking so grown up too. I especially like the waving from the group. :)

Yia Yia said...

Aw! This warms the cockles of my heart. That's my boy!

Unknown said...

Very sweet.