Thursday, March 25, 2010

First Haircut

I gave Keira her first haircut (trim really) tonight.  I’ve heard little one’s hair tends to stay more even after you trim it up.  I didn’t realize how uneven it was until I had this chance for a close look.  She didn’t need one per se, but it was getting a little unruly. 

IMG_5523 - Copy

See what I mean?

She did pretty well after watching Ari get his haircut.  I don’t think she would have sat still much longer than she did, though.

IMG_5534

Not so sure about this.

IMG_5539

Doing ok.

IMG_5540

After – side views.

IMG_5547

And the back

IMG_5548

(Sorry so dark.  The lighting in our living room at night isn’t great.)

IMG_5545

One happy, fresh-coiffed girl :)

5 comments:

Baker's Acres said...

Cute! Great job with the cut! I love her curls. =)

Yia Yia said...

Her hair is so shiny! Pretty curls. You are brave to cut hair on a toddler.

Roach Momma said...

Thanks! Her hair's always extra curly and shiny right after a bath.

I've found a few spots I missed so it wasn't the best cut ever. I don't know if I'll do it again!

Jenn said...

She is precious!

Unknown said...

Omg, she is SO extremely CUTE!