Keenan planted a small garden for us this year. It included 6 jalapeno and 2 tobasco pepper plants. They grew and grew and grew and now stand at least 4 feet tall thanks to our rainy summer. I've already lost track of how many peppers we've harvested (not to mention those we didn't). Keenan decided to get back out there the other day and brought in more than we can handle. Ari loves helping to pick them then playing with them.
The later in the season, the "angrier" the peppers get. I personally think the jalapenos are too hot and I won't touch the tobascos with a 10 foot pole, but Keenan loves them. Here's a video of Ari getting brave and testing out the mild ends of the jalapenos. Unfortunately I ran out of memory right as Keenan hit the "hot spot" of the one he was eating. That would have made for some good video. I'll have to try again next time.
1 comment:
Ari is so handsome! And so brave! How many three year olds will try a jalapeno? I'm very impressed.
Post a Comment