Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Taco Tornado!

Keira loved taco night on Monday! She is completely on table food and is doing quite well with it. Her favorite food right now is beans. I had made a big pot of pinto beans and served them with our tacos. We also had fresh avocados and of course, shredded cheese. She ate most everything - then rubbed the remainder in her hair! What a mess, but still cute :)


2 comments:

Yia Yia said...

HAHAHA! That is so funny! Talk about getting into your food.

Unknown said...

She must have learned the messy eating technique from Ari. I remember him eating beans and having them in his ears, behind his ears, on his neck, and of course, all over his little face!

I tried to let Charis get messy eating, but Brent was always on her in a split second with a wet rag. As a result, she now freaks out if anything touches her face and wants to be spoon fed.