Monday, April 6, 2009

School Days

I just had to share Ari's school pictures because they are too cute! The first was taken by the receptionist back in October and was hanging on the bulletin board for about a month as you first walked in the school. The second is his "official" school picture (I restrained myself from ordering any, but received it in the Valentine he made for me). Lastly we have his class picture taken in February (his closest friend wasn't there that day. How sad.) I apologize for the quality since I had to scan them all.





Oh and a quick potty training update: we are back to "Plan B" - waiting until summer. After a few days of triumphs Ari started having more and more accidents each day. It got to where he didn't care. He'd just stop, wet himself then tell us. As Keenan said, it just wasn't exciting to him anymore and he was on to the next thing. He also had one #2 accident that really upset him so I'm thinking he's still not 100% ready just yet. We'll keep talking about it with him and ask if he'd like to use the potty, but no more undies for another month or so. So it goes!

No comments: