Thursday, February 5, 2009

First Tooth!

Keira cut her first tooth yesterday! She has been quite fussy since her 6 month check-up. The first couple of days I knew it was from the shots then I noticed her 2 front, bottom teeth starting their ascent. It's been 2 longs weeks, but she seems to be better now that it's actually broken through. The second tooth doesn't seem far behind. I'm including a picture, but it's almost impossible to see. It's the only picture I could get without her tongue sticking out, though. I've also added some pictures from the other day when I went to get everyone for dinner and Keira enjoying the rice crackers I found for her (they dissolve super-fast and are big enough for her to hold. Even though they're a great distraction, they're quite the mess!)




3 comments:

Unknown said...

She's growing up so fast!

Yia Yia said...

Congratulations,Keira!! Oh those teeth, so painful. Cute pics.

Baker's Acres said...

Oh man - two teeth at once! That had to hurt. She is growing fast - don't you think the second once grows faster (or at least seems to) than the first? And I agree - very cute pics!