I think so. It actually warmed up overnight (go figure) so the ice was long gone by this morning. It's still standing tall so it must not have seen much build up.
We've had the same kind of weird weather. One weekend it was almost 70 degrees and then the next day it didn't get above 30. All we ever seem to get is ice when it's cold. Very rare for us to get snow. I miss snow. I really want for Kadyn to make a snowman with her daddy. Maybe someday!
7 comments:
Well, that's just sad! I think that cold weather is heading this way. Boo hoo! It's Chuck's turn to shovel.
It's pretty at least. And Mom's tree will be OK?
I think so. It actually warmed up overnight (go figure) so the ice was long gone by this morning. It's still standing tall so it must not have seen much build up.
Weird to see everything so green and lush covered in ice!
We've had the same kind of weird weather. One weekend it was almost 70 degrees and then the next day it didn't get above 30. All we ever seem to get is ice when it's cold. Very rare for us to get snow. I miss snow. I really want for Kadyn to make a snowman with her daddy. Maybe someday!
Did you guys plant a Magnolia tree?
Dbilberry, you can have our snow. But don't send your ice.
Post a Comment