Monday, January 19, 2009

6 Months - Part 2

We had Keiras 6 month check-up this morning and she continues to do great! She's now 15lb 5oz and 25 3/4 inches tall and healthy as ever. I forgot to mention in my last post that she's been sitting independently the past few days for minutes at a time. She really seems to enjoy this new perspective. I started adding juice to her rice instead of milk and she thinks that's great as well.

Here are some pictures from our photo sessions over the weekend and a video of her rolling attempts.

Fuzzy Bunny


"Are you done taking pictures yet, Mommy?"


"Like this?"


And the winner is....


4 comments:

Trinket said...

She is SO cute!

Baker's Acres said...

Too cute, too cute, too cute!!

Yia Yia said...

Did you take the pictures? They are VERY good. You really captured Keira's sweetness.

Roach Momma said...

Yes I did using our "new" camera that Chuck gave us! It really makes a difference in the quality. I love it! She's so easy to make smile it's just hard to do that and take pic's at the same time.