Last weekend we had our friends Jessica, Chris and Jacob out for a visit. Chris was kind enough to take a bunch of pictures for us (he's starting his own photography business!) and they came out great! We'll be using some for our cards this year and of course ordering many prints. Until then, here's a sample (click on the picture for a larger view).

We leave Saturday for a week in Denver. I found some great airfare so we'll be flying which I think will be the better choice than driving all around. I'll be sure to post some pic's when we get back. Have a Happy Thanksgiving! :)
5 comments:
Those are good! Did you get any pics of Jessica and her fam?
Wow! Those are good pictures. Can't wait to get my own. I wanted to tell you that I love looking at Keira's smiling face on my sofa table as I pass by. It always cheers me up.
Great pictures! Keira does resemble Ari a lot. =)
Beautiful family you have!
I agree...you are a beautiful family. So much to be thankful for. We're looking forward to seeing you Sunday morning!!
Aunt Sue
Yeah! The collage came out great! Thanks again for hosting us, we look forward to visiting y'all soon! :)
Post a Comment