I don't know how many of you watched Nashville Star this summer, but I have to put a post about it today. We watched only for the reason that a woman from our church worship team was one of the contestants - Melissa Lawson. Otherwise, the show was absolutely painful to watch (I won't go into my rant) and we would have stopped watching after the first episode. Melissa did an outstanding job despite being in the bottom 2 a couple of times and last night she was crowned the winner! We are so proud of our hometown girl even though she doesn't know who we are (Keenan did play in the worship band with her husband once and I worked in the nursery room with one of her kids, but that's as close as our connection gets). She's a mother of 5, yes 5, boys under age 10! You can check out more from the show and about her
here.
Congratulations Melissa!!
2 comments:
I watched the Finale last night and actually cried when she won! GO MELISSA!!! Her boys are really cute.
Keenan.... Here's your chance to finally break big into the country world like you have always dreamed!
Post a Comment