Yesterday I came out from getting some laundry to find Ari playing in the liquer cabinet. He has learned how to open the door despite the child-proof lock. He's also recently discovered how to remove and replace all of the battery covers on the remotes. He has a fondness for tools and knows how to work a screwdriver.
We knew this day was coming, but we weren't expecting it quite so soon.
4 comments:
NOT MY BABY! Oh, Ari, Auntie will rescue you from enigeering!
It might be fair to say that the apple does not fall far from the tree! LOL!!
Hmmm. For some reason I cannot see the video. Wah!! Ari is certainly very clever and that creates challenges for Mom and Dad, eh? Good thing you two are clever as well.
Okay, I rebooted and saw the video. Chuck and I laughed and laughed. He won't be a normal boy, he will be --- an engineer. HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Post a Comment