Tuesday, July 15, 2008

She's Here!

Keira Charlotte Roach was born this morning at 4:31am CST weighing in at 6lb 14oz and measuring 19 inches long! We are all resting comfortably (mostly) now and looking to go home tomorrow. It was a crazy adventure that I'll have to write about when I've had more sleep. All I'll say for now is we arrived at the hospital at 4:15am and she was born at 4:31!!

Here are some pic's. Enjoy! :)



12 comments:

Yia Yia said...

What a beauty! And such proud, happy parents. Can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

Adorable. Everyone at work is just enthralled with her. Can't wait to see Keira and Ari. Love, Grandman & Grandpa

Jenny said...

Wow, congratulations! I can't wait to hear the story. :-)

nattyman said...

Congratulations!!! She's very cute. Can't wait to hear the story.

In the Mix said...

Congratulations! She's a cutie and looks like Ari. Can't wait to hear about your adventure.

Anonymous said...

OMG...I can't wait to hear all about the "experience"
She is soooo adorable!

dbilberry said...

Ditto on the cute factor. Glad all is well and everyone is happy and healthy.

betsyann said...

Felicidades! She's exquisite.

Trinket said...

Congratulations! She's bee-yoo-ti-ful! :D

houstonfuel said...

Congratulations Sara! Your 'favorite RA'is so proud of you! :) Blessings to you and your family!

House

Maria (Solde) said...

Congratulations Sara, Keenan, and Ari! She is beautiful! She's looking quite like Ari in the picture. I can't wait to see her. Take care and get some rest "when you can" :)

~Maria

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to have another baby to smother with love!
-Auntie Willy