Thursday, June 12, 2008
34 weeks
Here we are. We made it. This is exactly the point in my pregnancy with Ari where I had to be induced and he was born 6 weeks early. The good news this time around: I'm still pregnant and everything is still in check! I had an appointment today and all is well. The "bad" news (if you can call it that): I'm getting bigger everyday which means being more and more uncomfortable with new aches and pains everyday. It's also averaging 90 degrees here already making me more uncomfortable. Oh well. I will take it so long as both the baby and me remain healthy for at least 2 more weeks (the full term mark). We'll keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's good news. Hopefully you won't go to almost 42 weeks like I did the first time. Talk about uncomfortable. LOL. I'm already starting to get uncomfortable and I haven't even gotten half way through my pregnancy yet. Sounds like things are going great. We are looking forward to getting to meet your newest little Roach soon! Take care.
Post a Comment