In case you were wondering what Ari was working on in the DJ pictures (previous post), here it is:
Ari started singing this song the other morning when he was looking for Dada after he woke up. Now he sings it on request. I think we have another singer/song-writer on our hands here! He must have been inspired by our friend, Anna :)
(I know you're watching Ari, but if you happen to notice me, please excuse my appearance - it was a work at home day!)
5 comments:
Rolling Stone, March 2032--Interview with Ari Roach "I was just really lucky to grow up surrounded by music...some of my early influences?...Anna..." Makes me giggle.
LOVE the song.
Hee hee hee...that is funny! I'm amazed at how these kiddos are trully influenced by their surroundings. I'm glad for Anna and Ari it's music :)
Oh Wow! That is so cute! Give that boy a microphone. Oh Dada!
Next you need to teach him how to beat box and he'll be a star!
He is absolutely adorable! That was really cute! Thanks for sharing your blog. And yes, hopefully we can get together sometime after your exam--Goodluck! I also love the painting in your bathroom. :)
~Maria Berg
Post a Comment