Saturday, September 29, 2007

It's Deja Vu All Over Again!

KSU beats #7 Texas - in Austin - 41 to 21!!!

What an awesome game! We'll be wearing our KSU stuff to church tomorrow - again! It was even sweeter this time with clean hits on McCoy and a commanding 20 point win. I'm still in shock and awe and giddy with excitement of sending some of these pictures to our Texas friends.

Go 'Cats!

So cute!

Let the game begin!

There's my man Freeman!

Cat men

Yea...Wilcats!

3 comments:

You can call me Kentolla said...

it's so cool to see Keenan as a dad, I'll bet those two have a blast on game day!

Roach Momma said...

I'd love to say that they do, but I'm the one who watches the game with Ari while Keenan was on the computer watching a movie :) He does love being a dad, though!

betsyann said...

Man, that was a fun game. Keenan is missing out. Yay for girls who love football!