Sunday, September 9, 2007

Busy Boy

Has it really been 2 weeks since I posted last?! I guess we've all been busy! Ari is getting more and more mobile everyday. He's working on crawling on his knees and is becoming a pro at pulling up on everything. He's starting to "cruise", but not more than a few steps right now. He's discovered how to open doors and drawers and loves to "explore" what's inside. Here's proof:





Tomorrow marks the first day of my new part time work schedule. I'll be going in to the office on Tuesdays and working 1/2 days from home the rest of the week! I'm nervous about getting everything done, but I know it'll be better for Ari. His last week of daycare gave him a cold as a going away present - grrrr. He's got a nasty cough right now and we're hoping to avoid yet another doctor's visit at least until his 1 year check up next week! I still can't believe my baby will be 1 year old soon. Where has the time gone.... We took Ari to have his official 1 year pic's taken yesterday. He did pretty well, but got very serious towards the end. We got some good ones, but I'm holding out posting them until he's officially 1! Muahahahahaha....

No comments: