For those of you that may not know, I'm a big Rachel Ray fan. Mainly of her recipes, not so much her (I can't stand her daytime talk show). I subscribed to her magazine for 2 years in hopes of getting more of her recipes in addition to my 2 cookbooks. I was sadly disappointed - not many I liked - so I canceled. As I was looking through my last issue, I realized that all of the recipes in the menu planner sounded great. The best part was, it comes with a handy dandy grocery list so all the work's done for you! Well, except for the cooking :) I just cooked #5 of 6 (I passed on the tuna steak recipe) last night and we were satisfied again! So far all 5 have been delicious, summery-fresh and most of all easy! I thought I'd share for all my fellow chefs out there. Here's the link!
Enjoy! er, bon appetite! :)
2 comments:
ooooh. That does look good. Today's menu and grocery list day too! Great timing!!
Excellent! Tuesday's my menu/grocery list day too! Wednesday's I'm off from work and try to make it to the grocery store first thing in the morning.
Let me know what you think of the recipes. I think the avocado soup and the bread salad are my favorites so far. We're having the turkey sammies tonight :)
Post a Comment