In other Ari news, the increased calories and addition of chicken to his diet has made a huge difference. We've also started a small amount of barley which has stayed in his tummy! He's chubbin' up again (talk about a Buddha-belly!) and has more energy than I've ever seen. He's been rolling like crazy, working on crawling and started jumping in his exer-saucer! He's also taken a liking to playing "catch" - rolling a ball back and forth, and is figuring out some of his more interactive toys. Oh! and best of all, he started saying "mama"! :)
Here is his "official" 9 month picture. I am quite pleased with it, if I say so myself. So far I've taken all his official pictures at home and I think this one is in the top 2 - with his 1 month picture being #1.

Happy 4th of July!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment