and check out our world.
So fun! I don't have sound, so couldn't hear him - but loved watching Ari roll! =)
Monkey? I'm so HAPPY you learned to roll! Start rolling all over the house and make Mommy chase you. Lol
Yay! Anna loved this one. She said "Ari" nice and clear, and then jumped down to play guitar while she was watching.
How fun! I hope they can meet some day soon. It sounds like she's inherited her daddy's rock-n-roll genes! :)
That's our Grandson. Rollin' round the 'basement' floor, a little like Elton John. Love you ARI, & Mom & Dad too.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So fun! I don't have sound, so couldn't hear him - but loved watching Ari roll! =)
Monkey? I'm so HAPPY you learned to roll! Start rolling all over the house and make Mommy chase you. Lol
Yay! Anna loved this one. She said "Ari" nice and clear, and then jumped down to play guitar while she was watching.
How fun! I hope they can meet some day soon. It sounds like she's inherited her daddy's rock-n-roll genes! :)
That's our Grandson. Rollin' round the 'basement' floor, a little like Elton John. Love you ARI, & Mom & Dad too.
Post a Comment